Taj Mahal | White Tea & Ginger
This fragrance smells slightly different each time you light the candle. A comforting mix of fruity citrus, spice and faint floral sweetness, these aromas celebrate the multifaceted nature of India’s culture. The warm notes reminds you of a deeply sentimental and poignant feeling that we associate with the unique smells of this country. Glowing and exotic.
Top notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Orange
Middle notes: Ginger, Jasmine
Base notes: White Tea, Honey
Inspiration: The Taj Mahal is one of the most iconic buildings in the world, but some experts worry that the site could collapse because of erosion and pollution. It is now under threat of demolition because pollution has damaged it so much.
- 100% pure soy wax. Do not contain any dyes, parabens, paraffin or phthalates.
- 120g candle with approx. 20 hour burn time
- Candle lid made of biodegradable, plantable seed embedded paper.
- Candle pot dimensions - 8.5cm (L) x 6cm (H)
- Packaging dimensions - 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 7cm (H)
With every purchase of this item, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to plant 5 trees with our NGO partner Eden Reforestation Projects.
Delivery within Singapore
- $5 for Courier Delivery, 2-5 Working days.
- $15 for Same Day Delivery. Orders must be placed before 1pm.
- Delivery fee will be calculated upon check out. However fee indicated is an estimate. Our team will email to confirm actual shipping fee if top-up is needed.
- Estimated shipping fee and shipping period can be found here.
Free Shipping within Singapore on orders over S$80
Goes well with:
Pass It On Bamboo Candle Cover
$ 5.50 SGDOut of stock
How Do Our Plantable Candles Work?
Find out more about our Plantable Candles and frequently asked questions by our customers.