Bali | Bergamot & Charred Vanilla
With hints of sweet, citrusy bergamot and velvety vanilla, our latest Bali scent introduces a new way to experience this island, mostly known for its golden beaches and pastel-hued sunsets. As the world's second-largest producer of vanilla beans, our scent is designed around a warm, toasty, and creamy note—an aroma that is deep and embracing, leaving you feeling wrapped up in sunshine.
Top notes: Bergamot, Soft Rose
Middle notes: Lavender, Creamy Milk
Base notes: Vanilla, Tonka Bean
Inspiration: Due to global heating, tropical cyclones and drought are becoming more frequent and intense in the world’s second largest producer of vanilla beans, Bali. These cycles of boom and bust in market prices means inconsistent source of income for farmers, while the rush to grab land through rapid clearing when vanilla prices are high endangers the island’s biodiversity.
- 100% pure soy wax. Do not contain any dyes, parabens, paraffin or phthalates.
- 120g candle with approx. 20 hour burn time
- Candle lid made of biodegradable, plantable seed embedded paper.
- Candle pot dimensions - 8.5cm (L) x 6cm (H)
- Packaging dimensions - 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 7cm (H)
With every purchase of this item, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to plant 5 trees with our NGO partner Eden Reforestation Projects.
Delivery within Singapore
- $5 for Courier Delivery, 2-5 Working days.
- $15 for Same Day Delivery. Orders must be placed before 1pm.
- Delivery fee will be calculated upon check out. However fee indicated is an estimate. Our team will email to confirm actual shipping fee if top-up is needed.
- Estimated shipping fee and shipping period can be found here.
Free Shipping within Singapore on orders over S$80
Goes well with:
Alps | English Pear & Freesia
$ 35.00 SGDOut of stock
How Do Our Plantable Candles Work?
Find out more about our Plantable Candles and frequently asked questions by our customers.