Great Barrier Reef | Wood Sage & Sea Salt
Iconic Destination Series
Pass It On Bamboo Candle Cover
$ 5.50 SGDOut of stock
Why we love this!
Blending the fragrances of fresh mineral salts and the woody earthiness of sage, the aroma of the Great Barrier Reef brings the warm Pacific Ocean and coral sand to life. Powdery sweet-scented corals wrapped in crunchy, fresh sea salts. Spirited and lively.
Top notes: White Musk
Middle: Sea Salt
Base notes: Wood Sage
Inspiration: The world's largest coral reef, Australia's Great Barrier Reef, has decreased by more than half its size because of rising temperatures in the past 30 years. Coral bleaching caused by acid pollution has led scientists to predict that the reefs could be completely gone by 2030.
- 100% pure soy wax. Do not contain any dyes, parabens, paraffin or phthalates.
- 120g candle with approx. 20 hour burn time
- Candle lid made of biodegradable, plantable seed embedded paper.
- Candle pot dimensions - 8.5cm (L) x 6cm (H)
- Packaging dimensions - 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 7cm (H)
With every purchase of this item, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to plant 5 trees with our NGO partner Eden Reforestation Projects.
Thank you for being part of our mission to make this world a greener place!
We offer free shipping within Singapore for orders SGD80 and above! Otherwise, find out the various ways you can pick up our products here. 😎