Period Cup Size A (Translucent)
Why we love this!
Size A is good for those with a normal-light flow, beginner cup users and those who have not given birth vaginally. Size A cups have the capacity of 3 tampons.
Why This Works
- Silky smooth coating for enhanced comfort.
- Super performance and round-the-clock protection.
- Can be worn day or night and during sports and swimming.
- Period cups can last for 10 years, making them our most environmentally-friendly product.
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours.
How To Use
- Before first-time use, boil the cup in water for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hands before you begin.
- Fold cup: the most popular is a ‘C Fold’. Pinch the cup together and fold in half.
- Relax: try different stances such as; sitting on the toilet, lying down or standing up.
- Insert cup: Insert cup inside yourself, aiming towards the small of your back not straight up.
- Once the whole cup is inside then release and allow the cup to open up. The stem of the cup may stick out for some people, if so remove the cup and trim the stem to suit yourself.
- To ensure a proper suction seal has been created, make sure you can’t feel any folds or dents in your cup once inserted.
- Wear for up to 12 hours.
- Wash hands again before removing.
- Pinch together the base of the cup to remove it.
- Do not pull on the stem as this can cause suction and discomfort.
- Empty the cup into the toilet or sink.
- Rinse with cold water and then wash with warm water.
- At the end of your period, boil the cup in water for 5-10 mins to disinfect.
- Made from 100% hypoallergenic medical-grade silicone.
- BPA and Toxin free.
With every purchase of this item, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to plant 1 tree with our NGO partner Eden Reforestation Projects.
Thank you for being part of our mission to make this world a greener place!
We offer free shipping within Singapore for orders SGD80 and above! Otherwise, find out the various ways you can pick up our products here. 😎