Pass It On candles are made with 100% pure soy wax. This creates the cleanest burning medium and a high level of fragrance yield. Our candles are free of additives, dyes, phthalates, or oil based petroleum products.
Pass It On candle lid labels are made of biodegradable, plantable paper embedded with seeds. Allow the wax to cool and harden after each use, and place the lid back on to better retain the scent of the candle.
To repurpose our candle pots, follow the full instructions below:
1. When the candle is done burning, clean out the pot with warm water and soap.
2. Fill the empty pot with soil.
3. Tear the candle lid into small pieces and plant them into the soil. Ensure the pieces are covered with a thin layer of soil. Do not bury the pieces too deeply, otherwise sunlight will be unable to reach the seeds and this may impair its ability to grow.
4. Ensure the seeds are watered evenly and regularly everyday. Note: the seed paper should remain moist and not drowned in water.
5. Place the pot in a sunny area (and ideally a place that you pass by often!)
6. Under the right conditions, seeds will grow in 2-3 weeks time. The seed mix includes Black-eyed Susan, Sesame plants and other wildflowers.