Congo Basin | Orchid & Vetiver
Orchid & Vetiver
Lighting a candle can change the entire atmosphere of your home. With scents inspired by iconic travel destinations, Pass It On invites you to wander through forests and along the streets of vibrant cities.
Orchids smell best in the morning hours when the light is bright. The fragrance catches your attention with a strong citrus smell that sweetens over time, inviting you into a land of steamy jungles hiding half the world's endangered wildlife. Wandering in the thick of the jungle, leaving trails of crushed grass and rummage foliage behind. Sprightly and revitalizing.
Top notes: Lemon
Middle notes: Orchid, Jasmine
Base notes: Vetiver, Amber, Musk
In the Democratic Republic of Congo, refugees from armed conflict are forced to live off the land with severe impacts to forests and wildlife. Palm oil plantations and other commercial agriculture operations are a growing threat, putting greater pressure on the Congo’s forests and rivers.
- 100% pure soy wax. Do not contain any dyes, parabens, paraffin or phthalates.
- 120g candle with approx. 20 hour burn time
- Candle lid made of biodegradable, plantable seed embedded paper.
- Candle pot dimensions - 8.5cm (L) x 6cm (H)
- Packaging dimensions - 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 7cm (H)
For every one of this product sold, 10 trees will be planted with Eden Reforestation Projects