Dance with the Moon Art Puzzle
Why we love this!
Exclusive collaboration with Arty Guava. Made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials.
This artwork is created by illustration artist Lay Hoon, also known as Arty Guava, who is born and raised in Penang, Malaysia, and currently residing in Vancouver, Canada. Her aesthetics is heavily influenced by her Asian heritage, her idyllic childhood in Penang, the natural world around her, and figures in motions. Her Dance with The Moon Puzzle Artwork style is bold and playful, and she loves bringing joy into people's lives through her artwork.
- Each box contains 300 pieces of jigsaw puzzles made from wood
- Finished puzzle size: 38cm x 52cm, vertical layout
- Box size: 23.5cm x 33cm x 6cm, made from FSC-certificated sustainable materials
- Frame NOT included
- Packaged and sent in box made from recycled and 100% biodegradable materials
- Each order contents 1 puzzle box set
- Avoid long-term exposure under strong sunshine
- Keep away from humid/wet environment
- Keep away from young children with no adults' supervision
With every purchase of this item, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to plant 1 tree with our NGO partner Eden Reforestation Projects.
Thank you for being part of our mission to make this world a greener place!
We offer free shipping within Singapore for orders SGD80 and above! Otherwise, find out the various ways you can pick up our products here. 😎