$ 29.90 SGD
White Tea & Ginger
Lighting a candle can change the entire atmosphere of your home. With scents inspired by iconic travel destinations, Pass It On invites you to wander through forests and along the streets of vibrant cities.
This fragrance smells slightly different each time you light the candle. A comforting mix of fruity citrus, spice and faint floral sweetness, these aromas celebrate the multifaceted nature of India’s culture. The warm notes reminds you of a deeply sentimental and poignant feeling that we associate with the unique smells of this country. Glowing and exotic.
Top notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Orange
Middle notes: Ginger, Jasmine
Base notes: White Tea, Honey
The Taj Mahal is one of the most iconic buildings in the world, but some experts worry that the site could collapse because of erosion and pollution. It is now under threat of demolition because pollution has damaged it so much.
- 100% pure soy wax. Do not contain any dyes, parabens, paraffin or phthalates.
- 120g candle with approx. 20 hour burn time
- Candle lid made of biodegradable, plantable seed embedded paper.
- Candle pot dimensions: 8.5cm (L) x 6cm (H)
- Packaging dimensions: 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 7cm (H)
Learn how to plant candles here.
For more candle care, click here.
Or check out the other scents here: