Make A Flashlight DIY Kit
This science kit contains everything needed to build a flashlight and understand the basics of electricity. You will discover the electrical components to make an electrical circuit. But in addition, you will understand the mysteries of electricity. Finally a lamp that does not hide its wires in a black box but that highlights them! Assembly time takes about 40 minutes.
How it works?
Start by sorting out the different components: bulb, cables, switch. After assembly, the lamp is more than just a toy: you really can use it for reading at night and for all your adventures in the dark.
What are you going to learn?
- Assemble a basic electric circuit and identify the components
- The open/closed circuit and the switch
- The formation of the electric current.
- The alternating/direct electric current
- What is inside an electric battery?
- Atoms: free electrons, protons, neutrons
What's in the kit?
Wooden elements, electrical components, cables, switch, battery box, bulb, protective bubble, rubber bands, screws, nuts.
- The wood from the torch is labeled 100% FSC, which means that this wood comes from legal logging, with sustainable management, which does not degrade the environment or biodiversity.
- The workshop that manufactures the torch is located near Shanghai and is BSCI certified, a strict code of conduct that guarantees workers' rights at union level. It requires good working conditions that ensure the safety and health of workers, with working hours and decent wages. It prohibits forced labor as well as that of children. Finally, it is involved in the protection of the environment.
- Dimensions - 27 cm x 18 cm x 5 cm
- Recommended age - 8+ and above
- Each kit contains an illustrated brochure in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, German & Dutch, with a step-by-step with very clear explanations and large illustrations
With every purchase of this item, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to plant 1 tree with our NGO partner Eden Reforestation Projects.
Delivery within Singapore
- $5 for Courier Delivery, 2-5 Working days.
- $15 for Same Day Delivery. Orders must be placed before 1pm.
- Delivery fee will be calculated upon check out. However fee indicated is an estimate. Our team will email to confirm actual shipping fee if top-up is needed.
- Estimated shipping fee and shipping period can be found here.
Free shipping within Singapore on orders over S$80
Make A Flashlight DIY Kit
Commit yourself to sustainability while changing the mood of your home with these gorgeous candles from Pass It On.”