1. How long does the candle burn for?
- 22 - 25 hours.
2. What is the candle wax made of?
- 100% soy bean wax.
3. What is the pot made of?
- Cement, so that it's porous and breathable for the soil and seeds when it's repurposed as a planter.
4. What do I do if the candle starts tunneling?
- Wrap the candle with aluminum foil and burn for at least 2-3 hours. If the problem still persists, you can use a hair-dryer to melt the wax at the sides. To prevent tunneling from the get-go, read our candle care instructions here.
5. After the candle has finished burning, there's still wax at the side of the pot, how do I clean it out?
- Use the hair dryer to melt the wax at the sides slightly, use a spoon to scoop the wax out. Use a kitchen towel to clean out the flower pot. Lastly, use warm water and soap to wash.
Seed-infused Paper FAQs
1. How do I store the seed-infused paper while I use the candle?
- The seed-infused paper should be stored in room temperature. Avoid placing near the burning candle to prevent catching on fire.
2. Do I peel off the paper to get the seeds?
- There's no need to peel the paper off. The paper itself is biodegradable, so it can be buried into the soil altogether.
3. How long does it take for the seeds to sprout?
- It takes about 2-3 weeks under the right conditions.
4. What kind of flowers or plants do the seeds consist of?
- It's a mixture of seeds for all the candles. The mixture consists of sunflower, black-eyed susan and sesame seeds. What you'll end up growing will be a surprise! :)