Great Barrier Reef
$ 32.00 SGD
Wood Sage & Sea Salt
Lighting a candle can change the entire atmosphere of your home. With scents inspired by iconic travel destinations, Pass It On invites you to wander through forests and along the streets of vibrant cities.
Blending the fragrances of fresh mineral salts and the woody earthiness of sage, the aroma of the Great Barrier Reef brings the warm Pacific Ocean and coral sand to life. Powdery sweet-scented corals wrapped in crunchy, fresh sea salts. Spirited and lively.
Top notes: White Musk
Middle: Sea Salt
Base notes: Wood Sage
The world's largest coral reef, Australia's Great Barrier Reef, has decreased by more than half its size because of rising temperatures in the past 30 years. Coral bleaching caused by acid pollution has led scientists to predict that the reefs could be completely gone by 2030.
- 100% pure soy wax. Do not contain any dyes, parabens, paraffin or phthalates.
- 120g candle with approx. 20 hour burn time
- Candle lid made of biodegradable, plantable seed embedded paper.
- Candle pot dimensions: 8.5cm (L) x 6cm (H)
- Packaging dimensions: 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 7cm (H)
🌲Green Impact 🌲
For every one of this product sold = 10 trees planted with Eden Reforestation Projects
Learn how to plant candles here.
For more candle care, click here.
Or check out the other scents here: